Friday, June 10, 2011

Photo Friday ~~~ Self Portrait~~~

THis is a tough challenge.I HATE taking my picture. For ANY reason. Why do you think I like to be behind the camera!!

This first one is a reflection of me shooting at a Photography class I took. Basically we walked around and interesting part of town and took random pictures. It was a nice escape from the kiddos .
I know all of you WANT these shoes! They are (um..) something ;)@


Ok, that really wasn't a self portrait. So, GULP. Here is a real one.
.........................................








Let me just say how tough this was. My wireless clicker thing broke. So just imagine me placing a baby doll on my bed, going back to camera, setting the focus on baby dolls head, setting the self timer, running back to bed, throwing baby off bed, laying just so and then run back to camera to see picture. I only had to do it 20 or so times to get it right. No need to do my workout today. It's done!!!

Thanks for checking out my pictures this week. Click on the button below to see more neat Self Portraits.
Foto Friday Challenge

7 comments:

  1. Good job on the final product!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a wonderful self portrait! Great job! You look like a model!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh.my.word. YOU HATE taking your photo, woman!! Why? Because you break camera's with your beauty??? :P ;) WONDERFUL SHOT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! y'all are funny! It's amazing what a little photoshop can do! Thanks you for the compliments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. um....not quite sure why there was a gulp! You are stunning! You look wonderfully serene for having to run back and forth like that! So glad to finally *SEE* you!

    ReplyDelete