Friday, May 27, 2011

Foto Friday ~ Grow





Today's Foto Friday's Challenge is Grow. This was a tough one I thought. I wanted to do something different. So, I went outside and searched the grounds. Lo and behold, I see a bloom on my little magnolia tree. We planted this tree 6 1/2 years ago when we moved in our house. It grew very quickly but NEVER bloomed. Not once. I thought we got a dud. And yesterday there it was. And not just one but four!!! I am so excited. Magnolias are my favorite tree flower. They are so fragrant and beautiful.

Here is one.



And another.


Thanks for checking out my pictures. If you want to see some more great pictures, click that little button below!! Thanks.
Foto Friday Challenge

1 comment:

  1. ooooooooooooooooh. Magnolias are so lovely! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete