Friday, May 20, 2011

Foto Friday!!

This week I decided not to go with the weekly theme on Foto Friday. The theme was Beauty in the Ugly. I had several good ideas. But that is where it ended. All the pictures I took looked ugly. Instead I took my baby's 6 month pictures. I cannot believe he is that old already. Here are just a few from this week. Thank you for looking!

I know I have a problem with the hats! And he really needs a haircut.


I just love those big, baby blues~



Click below to check out the other entries for this week. There are some good ones!
Foto Friday Challenge

5 comments:

  1. Awwwwww, sooooo cute! They grow too fast. That hat is precious, do you make them yourself?
    Thank you for your comment on my post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I do make them! I love to crochet. It keeps me out of trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A sweet baby picture is always good to look at. I love the hat too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet!! Never get a complaint from me over a cute baby photo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you have the MOST AWESOME hats ever. LOVE THAT OWL!

    ReplyDelete