Friday, June 17, 2011

Foto Friday ~ Shoes~



This weeks challenge was Favorite Shoes. My favorite shoes are my dirty, worn out Nike's. So no picture of those. Instead I give you my favorite Sunday summer shoes. I wear these alot in the summer because they match everything and are comfy to wear.

I don't know how wedding photographers do this. Taking pics of shoe alone is not so easy. But it was a challenge and fun! See ya next week for HANDS!! I got lots of those around here!

Check out more Shoes at : (Click below!)
Foto Friday Challenge

1 comment:

  1. ooooooooohhhh.... Those are CUTE shoes! I had a pair similar to that and we moved shortly after I got them, and the second to the pair was misplaced! I still haven't chucked the first, because even two years later I am still hopeful that someday I will unearth the other one! :-)

    ReplyDelete