Friday, April 8, 2011

Free for All Friday





This weeks theme for Foto Friday was Free for All! Fun huh? So, Here is my entry.

Black and white version with Psalm 127:3 on it.

These are my husbands hands and my baby boy. I took it in my living room with natural light. Using my new 5omm 1.8 lens. Loving it by the way! I am hoping to put this on a big canvas on our living room wall soon. Thanks for looking. Have a blessed Friday!

Check out more Free for All's. Click below!
Foto Friday Challenge

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. Just lovely! :) I received a 50mm 1.8 for Christmas also and I love it too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *swoon*

    and again

    and again

    AMAZING picture. LOVE the black and white version. SO MUCH.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay..so this is sweet, stunning, beautiful, etc. etc.!

    ReplyDelete