Friday, April 29, 2011

Foto Friday ~ Our Week~


This week the photo challenge was "A Glimpse into Your Easter". Well as always I had the best intentions. My oldest, passed out Sunday morning in Sunday school. So we spent our Easter in the ER. (No pictures). I am going to have a do over tomorrow so I can get my annual, everyone matches and is so cute picture! So the only pictures I took this week were today at the kids music recital. I have one of my oldest playing the violin and my 2nd oldest with her flute. There are none of her actually playing it because the girl next to her was blocking my daughter from my view.

Here is my son:
He is the tall one in the picture.
And my daughter:

She is the flute player on the right.


For more Foto Friday pictures, click below.........
Foto Friday Challenge

3 comments:

  1. I hope everything is ok with your oldest child! Very scary experience I'm sure. I really liked the pictures of the recital. Brings back memories of my daughter's piano recitals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how nice! hope the oldest is all better!

    ReplyDelete