Friday, July 29, 2011

Foto Friday!!! My favorite day!

This week over at Renaissance the challenge was sunset. I did not get a chance to do this as a sunset usually occurs when I am bathing and putting little ones to bed. So, I have an 8 month old and a 3 year survior to share with you today. I have been so busy launching this website in the last week. I still have so much work to do on it but it will come. Very Slowly!

Here is baby & his friend Cocoa Bear





And my little survivor. Sunday will be her 3rd anniversary of a bone marrow transplant! God has blessed us with this remarkable child and testimony!



Next week is Fresh Fruit. We'll see what I can come up with.

Check out more Foto Friday fun, Click below:
Foto Friday Challenge









1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness. You HAD to do it to me, didn't you?

    That top picture is just....


    so....


    stinkin......

    cute!

    ReplyDelete