Friday, July 1, 2011

Foto Friday Challenge ~ Clouds ~

This weeks challenge over at Renaissance the Foto Challenge was clouds. This was a tough challenge! I did manage to get a few pictures. This week has been crazy with so many other stuff going on. I did my first newborn photoshoot (that wasn't my own.) this week. She was such a sweetie! Love it! So here are my attempts at clouds! Enjoy

This was is a reflection off my van window. Turned out kinda cool.


Me looking up into the sky, the sun was hiding behind a cloud.

Next weeks challenge is Breakfast! Oh this should be fun.............................

Be sure to click below to see more clouds......
Foto Friday Challenge

2 comments:

  1. I like the reflective perspective of the first picture. It is interesting what you see in a reflection that might have been missed in a direct picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to know I wasn't the only one who found last weeks' challenge tough! The reflection shot is great though!

    ReplyDelete