Friday, June 4, 2010

My kids make me Happy!!!

Foto Friday Challenge

It's Friday! This week's Foto Friday Challenge at http://www.zeahrenaissance.blogspot.com/ is Happy! I had all sorts of creative ideas for this one. Instead, my kids, all 6, came down with the spots and fevers. Blaise had a 104 temp yesterday. It has been a LONG week. I did manage to get a few shots of the kids this week. They are what makes me Happy! I hope you enjoy and thanks for stopping by and checking out my photos!


Happy to be a SURVIVOR! Blair survived a bone marrow transplant almost 2 years ago. She had a rare blood disease called HLH (
www.histio.org for more info). It affects 1 in 1.2 million children a year. She's 8 now.

My oldest. He just turned 16!

My baby. He is 18 months.

My 2 year old. She is the most photogenic child. And loves to have her picture taken. She makes it so easy!
My 4 year old. She smiles all the time till the camera come out.

My 6 year old. The boy can charm a snake with his smile. He has the prettiest eyes and eyelashes. All the girls love him.

4 comments:

  1. Your children are beautiful. That is wonderful news about your daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what beautiful children you have---truly sweet faces. You can just tell the sweet ones, can't you?!

    So sorry about nilching Foto Friday for a while---I may start it back up again in the fall/winter when there is less to do! In the meantime, iheartfaces.blogspot.com has weekly challenges too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your children are beautiful and so Happy Looking :) Love your beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete