Monday, August 23, 2010

I Heart Faces Challenge

This week over at I Heart Faces is beach week. We have not been to the beach much so this was hard for me. I did find a cute picture of one of my cuties at a VERY COLD beach in Massachusetts. This was taken on July 5th of 2009. I kid you not it was like 65 degrees out there. The wind was crazy. She was a trooper though and tried to smile. I love the expression on her face. We were celebrating her one year anniversary of her bone marrow transplant by visiting family in the Boston area. Enjoy! Thanks for looking.



Wanna see more? Head over to IHeartFaces.com.

2 comments:

  1. What a cute picture and a beautiful story! Hope she gets to celebrate many more anniversaries like this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is a great expression she has going!

    ReplyDelete